I'm sure that you'll already have seen the photos splashed across my Instagram and my Facebook page, but here's a little write up of what happened at the #BloggersHalloween party thrown by the fabulous Becky Bedbug!
The event was held in very spooky ex-railway station which was abandoned for use after a terrible accident there. There was even a tape of awful Halloween sounds playing in the toilets - I got really freaked out when someone started shouting for help!!
But what did we get up and what did I wear? Read on, if you dare....
What did I wear?
As discussed in my Halloween Inspiration post - I drew this floral lace design over my eyes with my Seventeen Make Your Mark eyeliner pen.
I then wore this Sleek lipstick in Cherry, under a layer of gloss.
My dress was a lace bodycon courtesy of Primark which I bought last year.
To top it off, I wore my "YSL" arty ring and a skeleton necklace from Topshop, both of which are on my Instagram page here
Here's the night in photos - enjoy!
What did you guys get up to this Halloween? Any apple bobbing?
Do you recognise any of these beautiful bloggers?
If you're a blogger, are you going to any blogger meet ups soon? Who have you met through blogging?
xXXXx
Follow me on : Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Bloglovin' ¦ Instagram ¦ Google + ¦ GFC
What did we get up to?
There was a fantastic playlist courtesy of Oh Leona - some absolute "THIS IS MA JAMM" moments and some amazing songs I'd completely forgotten about. That's right - we wapped out the Macarena, Saturday Night, The Time Warp and.... 5-6-7-8. AND WE KNEW THE DANCE MOVES.
There was an apple bobbing competition - which obviously I won, given my huge gob.
There was dancing, there was cake decorating, and cake eating.. there was pumpkin defacing (cos we're totes grownups) and so much laughing - I had a great time meeting some lovely new friends!
Dont forget the Yankee Candle goodies, the subsequent Yankee Candle smashing and the lovely Lush bathbombs.
I am the proud owner of Yankee Candles in Witches Brew and Candy Corn as well as a Lush Pumpkin bubble bar - hooray!
A special thank you to Becky for organising the party, and a little shoutout to her little brother Myles who is such a cutie!
Me (after winning Apple bobbing): "Myles, I'm a mess, am I a mess?
Myles: *nods*
Me: "Still attractive though right?"
Myles: *nods*
Me: "You're a good man Myles, let it always be said."
![]() |
| Me and ma roomie Sarah Ivell (Sarah's Beauty Emporium) |
![]() |
| Yankee Candles and Lush goodies |
![]() |
| Shoutout to Becky's brother Myles. (Photo from BeckyBedbug) |
![]() |
| Action shot! (Photo from BeckyBedbug) |
![]() |
| Some lovely bloggers in fantastic costumes! |
What did you guys get up to this Halloween? Any apple bobbing?
Do you recognise any of these beautiful bloggers?
If you're a blogger, are you going to any blogger meet ups soon? Who have you met through blogging?
xXXXx
Follow me on : Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Bloglovin' ¦ Instagram ¦ Google + ¦ GFC


























