Last week, I showed you a preview of the Lush Christmas range and this week? I've only gone and opened my Christmas presents early!!
Yup, I took home two Christmas gifts and opened them up straight away. None of this shaking around, guessing and squeezing business. SHOW ME THE GOODS!! THE NATURALLY SOURCED AND UK-MADE GOODS.
By Zoe Dubs
xXXXx
Yup, I took home two Christmas gifts and opened them up straight away. None of this shaking around, guessing and squeezing business. SHOW ME THE GOODS!! THE NATURALLY SOURCED AND UK-MADE GOODS.
What have we got here?
Little Ro's Flowers £29.95
- Rose Jam Shower Gel
- Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
- Tender Is The Night massage bar
- Honey I Washed The Kids soap
- Gorgeous Moisturiser
- Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion
Festive Cheer £10.95
- Hot Toddy shower gel
- Yog Nog soap
Little Ro's Flowers
Having fallen head over heels in love with the new Rose Jam shower gel, this Little Ro's Flowers Gift Set was perfect for me! I don't actually like rose scent that much but everything smelt absolutely delicious, and not too rose-y at all!
I loved the Honey I Washed The Kids soap - I don't really use soap but the scent is absolutely gorgeous and the soap is now smugly sitting at my sink.
The dreamy Dee-Lite lotion is perfect to send you off to sleep and holds it scent for ages. The dinky pot of Gorgeous moisturiser went down a treat too - I love a sample size because then you dont have to splash out on full-size until you know it really works with your skin. Lush Skincare aint cheap, so this is a great trial size!
Boozy & Comforting!
This next set is definitely more Christmassy - it's got Hot Toddy & Eggnog in it, two Christmas classics!!! I love hot toddies- whisky, cloves, cinammon and hot lemon, it's the best drink ever! And in keeping with this boozy vibe, the gift set is called Festive Cheers and it-is-awesome!
Like I said, I'm not a huge soap user but this YogNog Soap SMELLS SO DELICIOUS. Literally, I would risk foaming at the mouth just to see if it tastes like it smells. Obviously I haven't because I'm not compleeetely insane but boy oh boy, this is close!
The YogNog is also lovely and creamy, unlike most soaps which leave a bit of a squeaky clean residue. It's made with moisturising soya yoghurt and the Clove Bud oil gives it a yummy Christmas scent. The only downside is that it's a bit sticky and it got all over the Hot Toddy shower gel whilst wrapped in the box together! MESSY!!
So that's Lush Christmas - unwrapped! My favourite product? The YogNog soap for really changing my perception of soap - and of course Rose Jam, love love LOVE it!
What do you think of these lovely gifts? Fancy one under your tree?
What's your favourite Christmas drink?
xXXXx
























