You know how getting ready is sometimes almost as good as going out? Well, I sort of think that shopping for Christmas is a little bit similar. Y'know, with the exception of the whole RUNNING AROUND IN A PANIC not knowing who to get what and when. Just thinking about it gives me the urge to drown my sorrows in mulled wine.
Featuring a range of unique, beautiful and well-thought out gifts, there is genuinely something for everyone..... to make your shopping easier, here are my top picks!
That said, I'm a big fan of browsing for presents when there's no last-minute Xmas pressure. I also love a good shop which does ALL the presents you need, in one place. Therefore today's blog post is a spotlight on the Handpicked Collection.
Black & Blum Double Loop Bowls, for snacks, candles or festive decorations, they will look great on a side table.
Gorgeous interior ideas with the Iron & Wood Block Lamp, Leather Strap Square Clock, Antique Map Box. Cannot decide what I like the best here, I just need a big Beauty & the Beast style library to go with it..
Nickel Finn Ship's Clock - I absolutely LOVE this, but its a bit out of my budget. Genuinely stunning, it adds a touch of timeless elegance to any room. It would make a great landmark gift, like a wedding, new house, that sort of thing.
For those of you who love to put things in bags. This Wash Me Wear Me Bag is a genius idea for travelling. There's a female version too.
For the cheese fiends, this Marble Cheeseboard and Horn Handled Cruet Set will make any meal instagrammable.
Wine Stash Crate - Nuff said. Just a MUST.
For the kids, this Mini Toy Drum Kit - it's so teeny!! It fits under a table.
Terrariums are huge right now, I love these! Perfect for candles or mini cactii - they will make your house look like a showhome.
What do YOU think? Any good gifts here? Do you find Xmas shopping stressful, or fun?
Tweet me your thoughts @FaceValueBlog or send me a comment on Facebook!


























